The Effect of Operating Costs, Trade Payables & Sales on Net Income in the Food & Beverage Company Sector Listed on the Indonesian Stock Exchange for the Period 2015-2018

Yeni Ariesa, Della Della, Panny Fransiska, Sonia Falensia

Abstract


This research was conducted to test and analyze the relationship between operating costs, accounts payable and sales to net income in the Food & Beverage sector listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2018 period. This type of research is quantitative research with a deductive approach and descriptive research characteristics. The total population of 18 companies with purposive sampling technique obtained a sample of 12 companies. The data analysis technique used multiple linear regression. The test results show that operating costs, accounts payable and sales have an effect on net income. The partial test results are operating costs and sales have a positive effect on net income and trade payables have a negative effect on net income. Based on the test of the coefficient of determination, it can be seen that the influence of the variables used in explaining the dependent variable is 83.6%, the rest is influenced by other variables of 16.4%.


Keywords


operating costs; accounts payable; sales; net profits

Full Text:

PDF

References


Angelia, N. et al. (2020). The Analysis of Factors Affecting Dividend Policy in Food and Beverage Sector Manufacturing Companies Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015-2017. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal).P. 902-910.

Bernardin, D. E. Y., & Baeti, E.N. (2018). Laba Bersih Sebagian Variable Intervening Antara Pengaruh Biaya Operational Dan Volume Penjualan Terhadap Net Profitmergin (Studi Kasus Pada PT Aero Globe Indonesia Tahun 2007-2014). Ekspansi: jurnal Ekonomi, Keuangan Perbangkan dan Akuntansi, 10(1), 43-58.

Butar,B.M (2018). Pengaruh Penjualan Terhadap Laba Pada PT Biosafe Indonesia Medan. Jurnal Neraca Agung, 17(1). 65-75.

Deanta. (2016). Memahami Pos-Pos Dan Angka-Angka Dalam Laporan Keuangan Untuk Orang Awam.Yogyakarta: Gava Media

Ghozali, Imam. (2016). Aplikasi Analysis Multivariate Dengan Program SPPS. Cetakan IV, Semarang: Penerbitan BP-Universitas Diponogoro.

Gumanti, Tatang Arty. (2011). Manajemen Investasi Konsep, Teori Dan Aplikasi. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.

Gunardi, G.,Ikhsann, S.,& Sehaq, S. (2019). Pengaruh Biaya OperationalTerhadap Laba Bersih PT. Sari Indah Teguh Purwakarta Periode 2013-2017. Acccounthing. Journal of Accounting and Finance, 4(1)

Handayani,V. Mayasari. (2018). Analisi Pengaruh Hutang Terhadap Laba Bersih Pada Pt Kereta Api Indonesia (Persero). Jurnal Riset Akuntansi & Bisnis,18(1), 39-50.

Magdalena, S,. and Suhatman,, R. (2020). The Effect of Government Expenditures, Domestic Invesment, Foreign Invesment to the Economic Growth of Primary Sector in Central Kalimantan. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 1692-1703

Muhardi, Werner R. (2015). Analisi Laporan Keuangan: Proyeksi Dan Valuluasi Saham. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Rialdy, N. (2017). Pengaruh Modal Kerja Dan Ttal Hutal Terhadap Laba Usaha Perusahaan Manufaktur Yang Terdapat Di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2011-2015. Journal Ilmiah Kohesi, 1(1)

Risyana, R & Suzan, L. (2018) Pengaruh Volume Penjualan Dan Biaya Oeprasional Terhadap Laba Bersih (Studi Pada Perusahaan Manufaktur Makanan Dan Minuman Yang Terdapat Di Bursah Efek Indonesua Periode 2014-2016). Eproceddings Of Management,5(2)

Shah, M,.M. et al. (2020). The Development Impact of PT. Medco E & P Malaka on Economic Aspects in East Aceh Regency. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 276-286

Sudana, I Made. (2011). Manajemen Keuangan Perusahan: Teori Dan Praktik. Jakarta: Perbit Erlangga

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Peneltian Kuantitatif Kulaitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: PT. Alfabeta

Suwarjeni, V. Wiratna. 2014 Metologi Penelitian Lengkap, Praktis Dan Mudah Dipahami. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Baru Press

Syafullah, Hamli. (2014). Buku praktis Akuntansi Biaya & Keuangan. Jakarta: Laska Aksara

Zandra, R. A. P. (2016). Pengaruh Biaya Operasional dan perputaran persediaan terhadap Profitabilitas. Jurnal Akuntansi dan investasi, 1(1), 93-107.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v3i4.1279

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 14 times
PDF - 3 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.