The Influence of Product Quality, Price, and Service Quality in Customer Loyalty at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari

Arie Pratania Putri, Alexander Wongkar, Michael Michael, Muhammad Rizki Balliansa

Abstract


The aims of this study is to fin out the Influence of Product Quality, Price, and Service Quality in Customer Loyalty at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari. This study used qualitative method. The partial test results product quality variable (X1) has a positive and significant effect on consumer loyalty (Y) at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari.The partial test results variable price (X2) has a positive and significant effect on consumer loyalty (Y) at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari. The partial test results service quality variable (X3) has a positive and significant effect on consumer loyalty (Y) at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari. The simultaneous test results of variable product quality (X1) price (X2) and service quality (X3) simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on consumer loyalty at PT. Cybernetic Makmur Lestari amounted to 55.7% and the remaining 44.3% varied by other factors that were not researched such as location, personal selling, and physical evidence.


Keywords


product quality; price; service quality: cutomer loyalty

Full Text:

PDF

References


Abdullah & Tantri. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran. Depok: Raja Grafindo Persada.

Abdullah, M.Rizan. (2016). Pengaruh Harga dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Loyalitas Pelanggan pada PT. Alakasa Extrusindo. Jurnal Manajerial, Volume 9 No.2

Ghozali, Imam. (2011). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 19. Ed. V, Semarang: Universitas Diponegoro.

Fortunata, R. and Toni, N. (2020). The Influence of Service Quality, Tuition Fee and Promotion on Student Decisions to Continue Study in Postgraduate of Prima Indonesia University. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 829-837

Hasan, Ali. (2013). Marketing dan Kasus-Kasus Pilihan. Cetakan Pertama. Yogyakarta: CAPS. Herviana, Anik. 2018. Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Harga Terhadap Loyalitas dengan Kepuasan Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Studi pada Konsumen Biskuit Oreo di Carefour Surabaya).Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, Volume 6 No.1

Philip Kotler & Kevin Lane Keller. (2013). Manajemen Pemasaran. Edisi 13. Jilid2. Jakarta.Erlangga.

Rambat Lupiyoadi, A.Hamdani.(2013). Manajemen Pemasaran Jasa. Edisi 2. Jakarta. Salemba Empat.

Romdonny, J. et al. (2019). Factors Affecting Customer Loyalty in Products. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 337-343

Sangadji, Etta Mamang & Sopiah.(2013). Perilaku Konsumen. Ed. 1, Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset.

Sanusi, Anwar, (2011). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Cetakan Keempat. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.

Shandy, et al. (2014). Pengaruh Kualitas Layanan dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan dan Loyalitas Konsumen Restoran Happy Garden Surabaya. Jurnal Manajemen Pemasaran, Volume 2 No.1

Sugiyono, (2012). Metodologi Penelitian Bisnis. Cetakan Keenam belas. Bandung: Alfabeta. Tjiptono, Fandy. 2012. Service Management : Mewujudkan Layanan Prima. Edisi Kedua. Yogyakarta : Penerbit Andi.

Sukesi, and Yunus, E. (2018). Service Quality in Public Transport Services of the Provicial Intercity Transportation (AKDP) in East Java Indonesia. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 161-169




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v3i4.1306

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 41 times
PDF - 20 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.