The Effect of Spirit at Work and Compensation toward Employee Performance in PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan

Teddi Pribadi, Ihsan Effendi, Wan Suryani

Abstract


The purpose of this study was to determine the "Effect of Work Spirit and Compensation on Employee Performance at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan ". The type of data used is associative, which is a study that asks the relationship between two variables. The population in this study were all employees at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan as many as 65 people. Data collection techniques in the form of distributing questionnaires to office employees at PT. Arista Auto Lestari Medan. Data analysis techniques using validity and reliability, hypothesis testing, statistical tests using multiple linear analysis models using multiple linear analysis models and determination tests.  The results of the t test can be seen that the t count on the morale variable is 4.147 greater than t table of 1.689 with a probability of t that is sig 0.004. Based on these values, the morale variable has a positive and significant effect on performance variables and the value of t arithmetic oversight is 6,649 greater than t table of 1,689 with a sig level of 0,000 smaller than the significance limit of 0.005, the partial compensation variable has a positive and significant effect on performance variable. Based on the results of the F test, the F value of 42.567 is greater than the F table of 3.27, which means that morale and compensation simultaneously have a positive and significant effect on performance variables. The R Square value obtained is 0.727. This figure shows that 72.7% of performance (the dependent variable) can be explained by morale and compensation. The remaining 27.3% is influenced by other factors not explained in this study.


Keywords


Power; resistance; ideology

Full Text:

PDF

References


Achmad Sanusi. dan M. Sobry Sutikno. (2009), kepemimpinan sekarang dan masa depan dalam membentuk budaya organisasi yang efektif, Jakarta. Prospect

Arep, Ishak dan Hendri, Tanjung. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Universitas Trisakti.

Armstrong, Michael. (2009). Armstrong’s Handbook of Human Resource ManagementPractice. London: Kogan Page

Fadhil Masyhura. (2009). “PengaruhPengawasan Atasan Dan Kompensasi Terhadap Disiplin Kerja Karyawan PT.Jamsostek (Persero) Cabang Sumatera Barat, Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Padang”

Ghozali, Imam. (2006). Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program SPSS. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro : Semarang.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2006), Manajemen Dasar, Pengertian, dan. Masalah,Edisi Revisi, Bumi Aksara:Jakarta

Ivancevich, J.M., Konopaske, R. dan MattesonM.T. (2006). Perilaku dan ManajemenOrganisasi. Jilid 1 dan 2. Edisi ketujuh.Erlangga, Jakarta

Kreitner,Robert dan Kinicki, Angelo. (2008), Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi pertama.buku 1. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Kusawati, Y. (2019). Motivation Role in Improving Work Effectiveness. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal), 281-288.

Mangkunegara, AA. Anwar Prabu. 2009.Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan, Remaja Rosdakarya, Bandung.

Mondy, R. Wayne. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kesepuluh, Jilid I, Penerbit Erlangga, Jakarta.

Sedarmayati. (2009). Sumber Daya Manusia dan Produktinitas Kerja, CV Mandar Maju, Bandung

Siagian Sondang P. (2008), Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Cetakan Kelima Belas, Penerbit Bumi Aksara, Jakarta

Sugiyono. (2006). “Metode Penelitian Bisnis”. Alfabeta, CV : Bandung

Tika, MP. (2006).Budaya Organisasi dan Peningkatan Kinerja Perusahaan. Jakarta :Bumi Aksara

Winda Novelya Sinaga. (2014). Pengaruh Motivasi, dan Semangat Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai PT. PLN (PERSERO) Kantor Regional Wilayah Riau dan kepulauan Riau. Dalam jurnal Ekonomi Bisnis

Sudarto Widyo.(2002). Pengaruh promosi jabatan Terhadap kinerja pegawai negeri sipil di dinas energy dan sumber daya mineral propinsi bengkulu. Dalam jurnal Ekonomi




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v3i1.741

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.