The Influence of Operating Cash, Liquidity, Leverage and Profitability on Financial Distress on Mining Sector Companies Listed on Idx Period 2015-2019

Adam Afiezan, Jessica Gunarsih, Ardiyan Salim, Cassandra Etania

Abstract


This study aims to examine and analyze the effect ofOperating Cash Flow, Liquidity, Leverage and Profitability have an effect on Financial Distress in mining sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2019 period. The research method used in this study uses quantitative research methods with quantitative descriptive research that is explanatory research. The population of this research is allMining sub-sector companyThere are 43 companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The sample of this research is 7 companies with purposive sampling technique. The data analysis method used is multiple linear regressions. The results of the f test where f count 416,363 > f table 2.68 with a significant level < 0.05 indicatesOperating Cash Flow, Liquidity, Leverage and Profitability simultaneously has an effect on Financial Distress in mining sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2019 period. The results of the t-test research where Liquidity and Leverage variables do not have a significant effect on Financial Distress in mining sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2019 period and only Operating Cash Flow and Profitability have an effect on Financial Distress in mining sector companies listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange for the 2015-2019 period. The results of the analysis of the coefficient of determination obtained the Adjusted R2 value of 0.980, meaning that the variation of the variable Operating Cash Flow, Liquidity, Leverage and Profitability in explaining the Financial Distress variable is 98%, while the remaining 2% is explained by others

 


Keywords


operating cash flow; liquidity; leverage; profitability; financial distress

Full Text:

PDF

References


Angelia, N and Toni, N. (2020). The Analysis of Factors Affecting Dividend Policy in Food and Beverage Sector Manufacturing Companies Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in 2015-2017. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute (BIRCI-Journal) : Humanities and Social Sciences. P. 902-910

Brigham, Eugene F dan Joel F. Houston.(2015)Dasar-Dasar Manajemen Keuangan. Jakarta: Penerbit Salemba Empat.

Ghozali, Imam. (2016). Metode Penelitian. Jakarta: Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro.

Hery. (2016). Analisis Laporan Keuangan Integrated and Compherensive Ed.. Jakarta: Grasindo

Harahap, Sofyan Syafri, (2016) Analisis Kritas Atas Laporan Keuangan. Cetakan Kedua Belas. Jakarta: PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.

Keown, ArthurJ. Scott, David F., Martin Jhon D., Manajemen Keuangan: Prinsip dan Penerapan Jilid 2, Ed. 10. Jakarta: PT. Indeks.

Mamduh M. Hanafi, Abdul Halim. (2007). Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Manajemen YPKN.

Ross, S., Westerfield, R.W., Jordan, B.D., Wong, R., & Wong, B.(2015). Essentials of Corporate Finance (Asia Global Ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill

Sugiyono, (2016). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Cetakan ke Sembilan Belas. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV

Toto Prihadi. Y(2008). 7 Analisis Rasio Keuangan. Jakarta:PPM

Wahyuningtyas, Fitria. Y(2010). “Pengaruh Laba Terhadap Kondisi Financial Distress.” Skripsi S1. Unniversitas Diponegoro Semarang




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v4i3.2117

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 83 times
PDF - 47 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.