The Effect of Quality of Work Life and Work Environment on Employee Performance at PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi East Jakarta

Rima Handayani, Eni Puji Astuti, Rahmi Hermawati

Abstract


This study aims to determine whether there is an influence on the quality of work life and work environment on employee performance at PT Wijaya Karya Rekayasa Konstruksi East Jakarta. This research method uses quantitative methods with a descriptive approach. The sampling technique is saturated with all the population as samples, namely as many as 130 respondents. The data collection method used is the observation method by distributing questionnaires. The data analysis used is validity test, reliability test, correlation test, simple linear regression test, multiple linear regression test, determination test, classical assumption test, hypothesis test (t test), and hypothesis test (F test). Based on the research results, + 0.509. The correlation coefficient value is 0.622, meaning that the independent variable has a strong relationship with the dependent variable. The coefficient of determination shows that the variable quality of work life and work environment contributes 38.6% to employee performance, while the remaining 61.4% is influenced by other factors not examined. The results of the t-test that the coefficient value for the Quality of Work Life variable is 0.226 with tcount of 3,079 > ttable 1,979 the tcount value of Quality of Work Life is greater than the value of ttable and the significant level of t is less than 0.05 (0.03 <0.05) then H1 is accepted, while for the work environment variable is 0.509 with tcount 7.424 > ttable 1.979 and the significant level t is less than 0.05 (0.00 <0.05) then H1 is accepted.


Keywords


quality of work life; work environment; employee performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Budianto , A.Aji Tri, Katini, Amelia. (2015). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai pada PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (Persero) Tbk SBU Distribusi Wilayah I Jakarta.

Cascio, Wayne. (2015). Loose-leaf for Managing Human Resources. Mc Graw Hill Education, United States Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Edward, Y and Purba, K. (2020). The Effect Analysis of Emotional Intelligence and Work Environment on Employee Performance with Organizational Commitment as Intervening Variables in PT Berkat Bima Sentana. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). P. 1552-1563

Gibson, J. L., Ivancevich, J. M., Donelly, & Konopaske, R. (2012). Organizations Behavior, Structure, Processes . New York: Mc Graw Hill.

Hasibuan, Malayu S.P. (2017). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara.

Irawati, Anugrahini S (2015). Pengaruh Kualitas Kehidupan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Pegawai Pada Dinas Perindustrian dan Perdagangan Kabupaten Simpang. Jurnal Berkala Ilmu Ekonomi. 9(2). 41-52.

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2015). Evaluasi Kinerja SDM. Bandung: Refika Aditama.f

Mangkunegara, Anwar Prabu. (2015). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT Remaja Rosdakarya.

Pertiwi, Triani Patra, Sedjati, Retina Sri. (2019). Pengaruh Kualitas Kehidupan Kerja, Disiplin Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja terhadap Kinerja Pegawai di UPTD Puskesmas Sunyaragi Kota Cirebon. Jurnal Manajemen Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Cirebon.

Rivai, Veithzal. (2015). Kepemimpinan dan Perilaku Organisasi. Cetakan kesepuluh. Jakarta: PT. Raja Grafindo Persada.

Robbins, S. P. (2002). The Truth About Managing People and Nothing but the Truth. USA: Prentice Hall P T R.

Rosa , Hendri. (2015). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PTPN VI Unit OPHIR SARIAK. e-Jurnal Apresiasi Ekonomi. Vol. 3 No. 3.

Sedarmayanti. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Reformasi Birokrasi dan Manajemen Pegawai Negeri Sipil. Cetakan keenam. Bandung: PT. Refika Aditama.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R&D. Bandung: CV Alfabeta.

Surjosuseno, Daniel. (2015). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Bagian Produksi UD Pabrik Ada Plastic. Agora. Vol. 3 No. 2 Universitas Kristen Petra, Surabaya.

Rosa , Hendri. (2015). Pengaruh Lingkungan Kerja dan Pelatihan Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PTPN VI Unit OPHIR SARIAK. e-Jurnal Apresiasi Ekonomi. Vol. 3 No. 3.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v4i3.2254

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 57 times
PDF - 29 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.