The Effect of Using Indonesian Standard Quick Response Code (QRIS) on Increasing Sales to Merchants in Pematangsiantar City

Musa F. Silaen, Sepbeariska Manurung, Christine Dewi Nainggolan

Abstract


The purpose of this research was to determine the effect of the use of The Indonesian Standard Quick Response Code (QRIS) on increased sales. This study uses descriptive quantitative by using primary data. Collecting data using a questionnaire with a Likert scale. The research variable consists of the perception of benefits (X1) and the easy perception (X2) while the dependent variable is sales (Y). The number of samples in this study was as many as 45 merchants in the city of Pematangsiantar. The results showed that the perception of benefits had a negative and insignificant effect on increased sales, while the perception of ease had a positive and significant effect on the increase in sales. The perception of benefits and the perception of convenience have a moderate correlation with increased sales. The perception of benefits and the perception of convenience have a moderate relationship with increased sales. Perception of benefits and easy perception contributed 24% in explaining the increase in sales, while the remaining 76% was influenced by other factors not studied in this research.


Keywords


perception of benefit; easy perception; sales

Full Text:

PDF

References


B. Swasta, “Azas-Azas Marketing,” J. Chem. Inf. Model., 2000.

BANK SENTRAL INDONESIA. https://www.bi.go.id/.

F. D. Davis, “Perceived Usefulness, Perceived Ease of Use, and User Acceptance of Information Technology,” MIS Q., vol. 13, no. 3, pp. 319–340, 1989, doi: https://doi.org/10.2307/249008.

H. Jogiyanto, Sistem informasi Keperilakuan. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset, 2007.

J. E. Sihaloho, A. Ramadani, and S. Rahmayanti, “Implementasi Sistem Pembayaran Quick Response Indonesia Standard Bagi Perkembangan UMKM di Medan Josef,” J. Manaj. Bisnis, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 287–297, 2020.

M. I. Hardiky, D. K. Nova, A. Rahmadewi, and N. Kustiningsih, “Optimalisasi Digital Payment Sebagai Solusi Pembayaran UMKM Roti Kasur,” JRE J. Ris. Entrep., vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 44–48, 2021, doi: doi:10.30587.jr.ev4i1.2193.

Magdalena, S., Suhatman, R. (2020). The Effect of Government Expenditures, Domestic Invesment, Foreign Invesment to the Economic Growth of Primary Sector in Central Kalimantan. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). Volume 3, No 3, Page: 1692-1703.

O. B. Saputri, “Preferensi konsumen dalam menggunakan quick response code indonesia standard (qris) sebagai alat pembayaran digital,” KINERJA J. Ekon. Manaj., vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 237–247, 2020.

P. Kotler and G. Amstorng, “Manjemen Pemasaran,” in Manajemen Pemasaran, 2016.

R. Mayanti, “FAKTOR-FAKTOR YANG MEMENGARUHI PENERIMAAN USER TERHADAP PENERAPAN QUICK RESPONSE INDONESIA STANDARD SEBAGAI TEKNOLOGI PEMBAYARAN PADA DOMPET DIGITAL,” J. Ilm. Ekon. Bisnis, vol. 25, no. 2, 2020.

Shah, M. M., et al. (2020). The Development Impact of PT. Medco E & P Malaka on Economic Aspects in East Aceh Regency. Budapest International Research and Critics Institute-Journal (BIRCI-Journal). Volume 3, No 1, Page: 276-286

V. D. Devita, “E-Wallet Lokal Masih Mendominasi Q2 2019-2020,” iPrice, 2020.




DOI: https://doi.org/10.33258/birci.v4i4.3173

Article Metrics

Abstract view : 1 times
PDF - 1 times

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

 

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.